Friday, October 8, 2010

My heart is in Vancouver;

I recently took a trip out to Vancouver, the life is so much different out there than it is here, people are happier, nicer, and all together just more loving and hopeful than any general part of Alberta, I suppose I could say that about all of BC. Everything feels so fresh, crisp, like you can breathe out there. The ocean is humongous in all it's glory, I would worship the sea if I didn't seem like a complete idiot in the act. There's so much talent out there, beggars on  the street do neat tricks for petty cash, singing in deep seductive tones, or juggling while standing on a ball and balancing a bottle on their head in the mean time. It has a sort of wonder to it. Like everything was staged just for your enjoyment. There's so much music out there. Which really is where most inspiration begins in the first place. It's no wonder every stranger you pass makes you smile.
I would love to raise my daughter there.

No comments: