Saturday, October 9, 2010

Feelin' good;


Birds flying high you know how I feel,Sun in the sky you know how I feel, Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel, It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life For me, And I'm feeling good. Fish in the sea you know how I feel, River running free you know how I feel, blossom in the trees you know how I feel, It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life For me, And I'm feeling good. Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know, Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean, Sleep in peace when day is done, And this old world is a new world, And a bold world..For me. Stars when you shine you know how I feel, Scent of the pine you know how I feel, Oh freedom is mine And you know how I feel, It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life For me..
And I'm feeling good.

No comments: