Monday, September 27, 2010

Past;

It's always interesting coming across old photo's or journals of yourself, remembering what your life used to be like, thinking about whether you've made all the right choices along the way, if it was for the better letting those people go. It seems like it was only yesterday, I was a child, irresponsible and free. Making choices that effected me or the people around me negatively, but I didn't care, it didn't effect me, or at least that was my logic. It was a wonderful feeling not to care. Not as good as it feels to care now, but still a good feeling. I wish I could reassure myself better that I've become who I want to be. That everything that's great in my life has come to me by making the right choice. That in some sense frees me also. No regrets. No fear.

"You can never go home again"

No comments: