Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Directions;

I have recently been discovering a new side of myself, and want to keep pursuing it. Since our engagement, and even before then, I had a lot of time to really go over the idea's in my mind, the things I constantly am wrapping my head around, and honestly, most of it was crap. I have decided to spring clean my brain and my life. Letting go of things that are of no or bad use to me, focusing my attention on other things around me, events, people, thoughts. IDEAS. I want to rekindle my passion for conversation, and expand my brain. I'm tired of having relationships/men/love as the only thing my pretty little head is worried about. I've found my man, the person I want to share the rest of my life with, and now I can focus on building that life, experiencing as much as I possibly can. I want to be brilliant for my daughter. I want to be able to show her a world not many parents are enthusiastic enough about showing to their kids. I've always been able to carry on an intellectual conversation, but I want to be brilliant. Really shine. I have chosen to start paying more attention to things around me that I normally would not pay attention to, a good example would be people watching, I used to do it all the time, thinking about what that persons life must be like, because we all are so unique and carry massive events and memories and stories around with us, it's incredible that there's enough room on earth for every single one of us to have our very own separate lives, so full and rich. I'm ready to start giving a shit again. And it's a really good feeling.
This blog will be one of my tools for really connecting myself with the world, thoughts, and people again. I'm actually really stoked about it.

No comments: