Saturday, March 27, 2010


it is 12am on a friday night, and my mother is missing with her 2 year old son that i love like my own, i am freaking out. she could be staying at a friends house, or she could have been hit by a car, she could have been raped and killed... and my little brother could be laying bleeding somewhere. point being, she told my brother she was going to the store 6 hours ago, and she's not returned. i have called the police at this point. i am pacing. crying. shaking. nervous. i don't know what to do but wait. wait for a phone call. i have called all the hospitals in the city and she's not been admitted to any of them, so i am waiting for my brother to call me after the police come to his house and fill out a report. my mother has not been out of her house past 8pm since Raven was born.

"

with innocent eyes I explore the world, with an open heart I love you and all that you are. No matter what happens, in all that is; I find joy with a curious mind and a giggle at my lips.

"


come home mommy. i'm scared, and you're the only other person who knows me like i do.

No comments: