Monday, March 15, 2010

getting this off my chest.


I feel trapped in my home.
My dad keeps cutting me out of his life.
i have no savings, i am starting a new job next week, and thats not enough time for me to save
first months rent for the new apartment im moving into.
i have the support of a wonderful group of friends, but i am constantly on the verge of a mental break down.
I'm starting to get a baby bump. I'm gonna have to pawn some things to get money for moving.
which my dad now refuses to help me do.
All of the light bulbs in my house have burned out minus one living room light and a lamp i have in my bedroom.
I am having a baby with a boy i am no longer in love with nor in a relationship with but, we will be living together as parents and friends.
My dad and step mother continuously refuse to accept that i am having a baby and are doing everything in their power to try to make me give it up for adoption. of course abortion was their first request but it is much too late for that now, as i am 4 months pregnant.
i am ecstatically happy about being a mother.
there is not a day goes by that i dont struggle with the relationship of my dad, my best friend, or my baby's father. they are causing more stress in my life than my finding out i was pregnant to begin with. they are the only part that is making any of this difficult for me.
I am craving a stable relationship of any sort.
I am getting food from the food bank for the very first time in my life.
i can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

No comments: