Wednesday, February 13, 2008

confessions?

"Throw me a line with a hook and some raw bleeding bait, for I am uncaught and still swimming alone in the lake.."

As it stands, i have enough guilt to start my own religion..
stranger thing: i don't feel it..
is it sad when emotions like guilt or fear are replaced with angst or bitterness?
and i mean, full blown bitterness.

One step closer to finding my inner truths, and it almost feels like i'm becoming selfish. Or maybe thats how everyone else thinks i should feel.

[right before the apocolypse i wrote] :
I have a way of sabotaging my life subconsciously to get rid of all the shit that's not good for me.

..couple bottles of wine and a cell phone later; i am getting thrown into the street and all I knew was her face, and it was gone.

No comments: