Saturday, June 26, 2010

hard candy.


jealousy is such a dangerous thing...

It makes us vicious and angry. Weak. Nervous.
It's completely uncontrollable. Which is the scariest part about it.
There are so many different sides to jealousy.
And they all have bad names.
They all giggle in horrible ways.
And you can never fully forget them and the ways they manage to hurt you.

It's terrible knowing how much jealousy I've let other people feel.
But it's life. You can't really help it.

I wish I could just release it and be alright.
It manages to make me feel like there is a black hole in my chest that keeps pulling my mouth, all the way down my throat to my heart, deeper and deeper into it... making me want to cry and scream all at the same time.
I never expect myself to go to that place, but it happens.
One day I am the confident, not a care in the world, siren with an attitude that commands attention.. and the next I am shriveled and dried out from crying for hours.
What a mess.

No comments: