Wednesday, August 20, 2008

UCK-F;

im a FUCKING teenager. leave me the FUCK alone! let me love, let me fuck, let me be me. fuck you and everything that comes along with you. where the fuck is my mind?! slowly one by one you'll fall away and become part of the fucking scenery. you don't know me stop pretending you do.. maybe im in love. and it's not with you. feet in the air and your head on the ground. collapse. where is my mind? how dare you tell me about my flaws when i am drowning in yours. judgemental piece! you have no fucking idea! poison the water and tell me to drink from it! you don't understand me and you never will, get me the fuck out of here. does it tear you apart?! does it eat you up inside!? just ask yourself.. "where is my mind?"
you all have done this to me. you're all responsible. and yet you don't even know. sobbing at the fear for tears, weigh me out in the water. you think i have issues? the issues i have created for myself are all subjects of your own self distruction... fucking ask yourself. you want all your answers, we're all lonely pieces of a ridiculous puzzle that no one knows the answers to. pointless, you're completely pointless. everyone expects me to turn out a certain way, fuck you all. go dance with the pixies, you dont know what real life is, you can't even come close. for the first time in years i've felt something real. and im supposed to feel bad for it? take me or leave me. i could keep you close to me for hours. kiss me one more time before you leave. nothing is ever satisfied. restraining orders on ex lovers? trapped inside something that i cant feel is real. where is my mind?

No comments: