Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just let it go.

I recently had a conversation with the Father of my baby. The man that I am living with, (sometimes sleeping with) and still have slight feelings for. It was about our relationship status, mutually agreeing upon "just being friends." And though I was the one to initiate the conversation and head it into the direction it was going, that sentence "just friends" makes me want to stomp on kittens.

I told him if he was in love with someone I wouldn't be the person to stand between that, because that's what I would expect from him. (sending good karma my way) What sucks is that I have trouble letting go, particularly with him. I am always the one to end the relationship, but when it comes to moving on, I suck. 


Today is a very big milestone for my progress in this department. I'm trying to program myself to let go. And not be jealous. Its tough.

No comments: