Friday, December 24, 2010

sitting;

I am at my house with my daughter, it's Christmas eve, and we're waiting for my fiance's mother to pick us up so we can spend the weekend with his family.
I haven't really felt bored enough lately to right about useless things for a while, so I thought this was a good a time as any.
Forest Gump is on tv right now, the gifts are all wrapped and placed by the door along with my overnight bag and the baby's diaper bag.
My fiance is working at the restaurant right now, he's off in about 30 minutes, and we're going to be picking him up on the way to his parents house.
Neither of us could get out of working today, which is alright, the people who managed my restaurant this morning let us drink champagne and orange juice, and were cooking us a veil lunch.. I left before they dished it out, I wouldn't feel right eating a baby cow for free.
10 minutes ago I had two sips of a white wine that has been opened and resealed in our fridge for the past 2 weeks, I am such a light weight since I had the baby, I feel tipsy already.
Grandma-G is supposed to be here in 5 minutes, but I haven't got a call yet.
We had a terrible sleep last night, baby kept waking up. Now of course she's sleeping.
The phone just rang. It was Grandma-G. She's putting gas in the car and then coming to pick me up.
I AM SO EXCITED. She'll be here in about 20-30 minutes now.
It's been a very long time since I've had a traditional Christmas with a semi normal family. It's very comforting.
I wanted to take my daughter to a Christmas mass today, but she fell asleep right before we would have had to leave. She was so tired I just couldn't wake her up. I'm starting to show a higher interest in God like I've mentioned before, and the Church right by my apartment is really welcoming and seems like a good place for me.
Any who..
I think I'll be off.
Ttfn readers.
-Yours Truly

No comments: