Monday, May 24, 2010

Fuck you.

I am really annoyed that i can't stop thinking about how furious i am with you. time is only making it worse and letting it build, because you are too selfish to resolve it.
You have taken my family captive, during one of the most important parts of my life. You are the parent. You knew the family you were marrying into. If you were uncomfortable being married to a man with a 15 year old daughter, you shouldn't have taken the step off the cliff. I am a 20 year old woman now, and the choice that I am making should have had a very minimal effect on you.
It is extremely unfair that you have used divorce as a threat, you have put yourself between me and the relationship with my family, and that is something i will never forgive you for. You keep using excuses for your behavior such as the fact that your father was an alcoholic when you were growing up, which lead to him buying your affection since a young age, never really giving you a chance for a relationship with him, and that is causing emotional issues for you now. this is bullshit, you are using it to get pity and attention, not only that but you are ruining the relationship with my father in the process, and if that is the game you want to play, i have many more toys in the sandbox, for example; Going through 2 divorces at a very young age; getting close to 2 other families that i am no longer a part of. dealing with the loss of a very close family member, my fathers drowning depression, my mothers alcoholic tendencies (which I have had to help her get through since she does not have a husband), growing up with parents who NEVER have seen eye to eye on ANY decision in my life, and now an evil step mother who will not let me close to my family because she doesn't want to have a "label". Though I know better than to use these as reasons to be emotionally cruel to people in my life. You do not need to be a Grandmother, i would prefer you not to be.
Out of all the ways you could have handled this situation, i never thought it so possible for you to make it so much about yourself when really it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.
I am a grown woman fully capable of taking care of myself and my daughter, I am perfectly happy with the relationship I have built with her father, and I do not need your help. I need my family.

1 comment:

Ruthless said...
This comment has been removed by the author.